Fill-Out Form Example #3
This is another fill-out form example, with multiple text entry
fields and checkboxes.
Things you may want to note:
Back to example 2 or forward to example 4.
- By default, checkboxes are off.
- When the query is packaged up, off checkboxes are ignored
completely and on checkboxes are given the values specified by
VALUE attribute in each
- Multiple checkboxes can have the same
- Checkboxes are very similar in use and interpretation on the
server side to text entry fields.
- Checkboxes are "n of many": Any number of them can be on or off
at any time. (The alternative scheme, "one of many", in which
only one out of a group of several toggle buttons can be on, is
not yet supported by Mosaic.)