Applications of Ch Control System Toolkit
are illustrated by practical examples.
all problems in these examples are solved by both Ch programs and MATLAB programs using MATLAB Control System Toolbox.
- Example 1 -- time domain response using transfer function model
- Example 2 -- root locus of system
- Example 3 -- frequency domain analysis
- Example 4 -- controllability and observability
- Example 5 -- pole placement
- Example 6 -- time domain response using state space model
- Example 7 -- calculating transfer function
- Example 8 -- model conversion from state space to transfer function and zero-pole-gain
- Example 9 -- model conversion from zero-pole-gain to state space and transfer function
- Example 10 -- model conversion from transfer function to state space and zero-pole-gain